- Connecting to the Hotspot-Each Hotspot location can support unlimited number of users accessing the sprinkler Wi-Fi at any one time.
You have to use your smart device or computer to connect. Your connection method depends on the device.
Other devices may prompt you to sign in to the free Wi-Fi and others would take you directly to a landing page on your default browser.
- Speed and Reliability of the Hotspot-The speed and throughput of each Hotspot will vary depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to:
The capabilities of your wireless enabled device;
the physical location of the wireless access points.
Hotspot user traffic during time of access, general internet congestion, wireless signal interference and the location of your wireless enabled device
whilst accessing the Hotspot.
- Automatic Logging Out-You will automatically be logged-out of the Hotspot if your access lease time to the Hotspot has expired and you will be required to reload the page once again.
- Security-The internet is an inherently unsecure communication medium. Whilst Sprinkler Wi-Fi will use reasonable endeavors to provide secure access through this Hotspot.
- Privacy-Sprinkler Wi-Fi is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Sprinkler Wi-Fi will only collect, use, and hold and disclose your personal information for the purposes of delivering the Hotspot in accordance with applicable legislation, Like send promotions and offers that are currently available to you.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to Sprinkler Wi-Fi collecting, holding and disclosing the following information:
- the answers to any survey questions you provide in order to access the Hotspot;
- information regarding your web browser type and/or operating system information as used by your wireless enabled device, in order to determine the most effective and/or customized way to display the requested webpage on your device;
- Your first name, email address and phone number.
- Location data.
- The IP and MAC address of the wireless enabled device that has accessed the Hotspot.
- Indemnity Release-You agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless, Sprinkler Wi-Fi and its personnel, employees, agents and representatives, from and against all loss, damage, liability, charge, expense or cost (including all reasonable legal and other professional costs on a full indemnity basis) of any nature or kind arising from your use of a Hotspot or breach of these Terms and Conditions
- Limitation of Liability-Your use of a Hotspot under these Terms and Conditions may be subject
to certain guarantees, warranties, terms and conditions imposed by the government of Kenya.